Persons interested in attending the Course should apply in writing to:
- Prof. C. Zannoni,
- Dipartimento di Chimica Fisica ed Inorganica, Universita', Viale Risorgimento 4, 40136 Bologna, Italy
- Dr. P. Pasini,
- INFN Sezione di Bologna, Via Irnerio 46, 40126 Bologna, Italy
They should specify:
- date and place of birth together with their present nationality;
- degree and other academic qualifications;
- present position, place of work and current research activities;
- a list of publications.
We suggest to send the APPLICATION FORM preferably via e-mail to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Young persons with only a few years of experience should enclose a letter of recommendation from their research group leader or from another senior scientist active in the field.
The total fee, which includes full board and lodging (arranged by the School) is US. $ 1100.
A number of grants will be available for successful applicants from NATO member or associated countries. Additional help may be available for participants from Greece, Portugal and Turkey.
General Information on the structure of NATO ASI can be found at the NATO site: http://www.nato.int/science/homepage.htm
Closing date for application: February 2nd, 1998. Communication (letter or email) will be sent to successful applicants by March 30th, 1998. More information about this School and the other activities of the Ettore Majorana Centre can be found on the WWW at the following addresses: http://www-th.bo.infn.it/sicl/erice98/index.html , (http://www.ccsem.infn.it/) .